Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010 Trader Joe's to the rescue!!!

Day 4

It's bound to happen: a lazy day where I don't feel like burning brain cells thinking of a new dish. Instead, I opted to use ready-made products from Trader Joe's. They have awesome vegetarian selections and I chose to take advantage of it.

For breakfast: Soyrizo, stirred in some beaten eggwhites, a side of 12 grain toast. HEAVENLY...who needs meat when you have FAKE meat in the form of SOYrizo?!?

Lunch was easy, I enjoyed it with a friend and had a vegetarian meal at Panera bread.

For dinner: another Trader Joe's concoction of Spinach and Chives linguine. All I have to do is boil the pasta and sauté it  with some crimini mushrooms, smashed roasted garlic and sun-dried tomatoes in some of  their AMAZING $3.99 (1- liter) bottle of extra virgin olive oil ( I KID you not, it was that cheap!).

Trader Giotto, ti voglio bene!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment